Limited Edition – 311006 13
About This Image
BRISBANE TREASURY CASINO
The Treasury Building was designed by Queensland Colonial Architect, John James Clark.
It was built in three stages between 1886 and 1928 and was occupied by various Queensland Government Departments.
The 19th century building was refurbished to occupy the Treasury Casino which opened in 1995.
- print edition is limited to 50 of each image
- each edition is printed with archival inks to Fine Art Museo 305gsm rag cotton paper
- prints are hand signed and certificate of authenticity is supplied
- paper size is 18” x 12” (45.5X30cm) with a 20mm border all round
- prints are unmounted and shipped in protective tube
- free delivery within Australia
18” x 12”
[stripe name=”Radford Editions” description=”Limited Edition – 311006 13″ amount=”75000″ prefill_email=”false” billing=”true” shipping=”true”]