Open Edition – 021107 08

$295.00 | $195.00

About This Image

NAVAL OFFICES
Heritage listed building located on the corner or Edward and Alice Streets. Built in 1900-1901, it served as headquarters for the Queensland Marine Defence Force. In 1911 ownership was transferred to the Commonwealth for the use of the Royal Australian Navy. In 2011 ownership was returned to the Queensland Government and in 2012 was leased for commercial tenancy.

  • print editions are unlimited in numbers
  • each edition is printed with archival inks to Fine Art Baryta 305 GSM cotton rag paper
  • paper size is 18″x 18” (45.5x45.5cm)  with a 20mm border all round
  • paper size is 14″x 14” (35.5x35.5cm) with a 20mm border all round
  • prints are unmounted and shipped in protective tube
  • free delivery within Australia

18” x 18”

 

14” x 14”