Urban Art – 021107 08 POSTER
About This Image
Heritage listed building located on the corner or Edward and Alice Streets. Built in 1900-1901, it served as headquarters for the Queensland Marine Defence Force. In 1911 ownership was transferred to the Commonwealth for the use of the Royal Australian Navy. In 2011 ownership was returned to the Queensland Government and in 2012 was leased for commercial tenancy.
- high quality posters printed on Kodak Professional Endura Premier paper
- overall paper size is 24″ x 20″ and image size varies depending on orientation
- prints are unmounted and shipped in a protective tube
- free delivery within Australia